Wednesday, September 19, 2007

True Friend...

This is one of the first cards I have made using my new stamp set and wheel. I must say I am liking this Wassabi color and I have been using it a bunch.
For this card I wheeled on the Wassabi ink on both sides of the card and one time on a length of white card stock. Then I stamped the flower on a piece of white put on a brad and mounted it to some more wassabi card stock. A fast card and I love it!
Just got back from the Dr. with my DD, no surgery needed at this time she will have to continue to wear the immobilizing brace, her favorite friend for six more weeks.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card...I really like that set. Thanks for sharing.
Debbie J.

Wanda said...

Fabulous card and wonderful news about your DD. I hope she continues to heal well.