Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Cat is out of the bag...

Today started out on the right side of the bed this time, we made it through the school rush with out any major bickering this A.M. and for that I am very thankful! I worked on cleaning up my desk yesterday and pictures on the camera so I put this page of Tammy together...



Now for a card this was the Tech challenge on SCS Monday, GEL CARDS

This is my sample and the very first one I have ever made,note to self, purchase clear hair gel and try it again. I used paper from Archivers, it is textured, and my Memory Box Penguin and sentiment stamps. The snowflake stamp is not named it was from Spazzgirl in a blog candy win, I use this stamp a bunch. It is under the gel window stamped in Real Red and also used in white for the background. The penguin in colored with a real red marker and then I put some stickles on his hat and coat. This was some paper I punched while on Youth Trip to MN this past July I was going to use it for glitter windows but this card style is way fun also and would make wonderful kid cards, I need to find some items to put in the gel they can move around.

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh Sara, I WANT your kitty. She is SO sweet.

Anonymous said...

Oh Sara...Tammy is just the sweetest! Thanks for sharing her page :)

Donna Baker said...

how cute! I love those pics!!