Tuesday, September 18, 2007

2-5-7-10 boxes...

On Splitcoast Mondays is the Technique lovers challenge, yesterday the challenge was to make this box, here is a link to the directions. 2-5-7-10 box
For my first box I used my new Apple Cider paper and True Friend stamp set to make it. (I need to shout from the mountain top so SU will hear me I LOVE HOW THIS STAMP SET WAS DIE CUT AND NO ADDITIONAL CUTTING WAS NEEDED IN THE MOUNTING PROCESS, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT please make the sets available like this going forward.) The card stock was wild wassabi also the ribbon. I had such a great time with this box I had to make another...



This box was made using the Flaky Friends set, a seasonal fave of mine along with the snowman wheel,some white GG ribbon and some silver cord. The color of card stock used is Brilliant Blue and a non SU blue (boarding blue would be a close match). I made the box then rolled it with the snowman wheel in Versacolor White.

Have a great day and give this box a try, it is easy and fun to do.

3 comments:

Wanda said...

These are great Sara! I need to find some time to make some more. They're SO quick and easy. You did a great job on yours.

jodene said...

Everyone seems to be doing these. I might have to try it. Your are lovely!

Anonymous said...

Neat boxes....and I am with you on the die cut stamps....wonderful idea!!! Wahoo....I have those sets so I am going to try them out this weekend. Thanks so much for the great ideas!!
Debbie J.