Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Quick Sympathy card...


This is a fast five minute card, I have been working with sympathy cards lately as a special request for a lady at Church. This card uses the Divine Swirl Cuttle Bug embossing folder, some black GG ribbon a simple sentiment from SU and some card stock. The colors used are very vanilla, night of navy and basic black. I also rounded the corners and used the ticket corner punch on the sentiment to get some more detail on the card.
Wow, I have been cleaning my stamping space today, I was so very unorganized on Saturday at the Craft Fair that I just had to take time to get my stuff in order. I have been cataloging and photographing all of my stamp sets and craft supplies, what a job (when things are packed in carts and totes you don't realize all that you have).
Thank you for checking in today have a great one!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

What a great quick card!! TFS