Friday, September 7, 2007



First of all I want to thank those who used the Poll on the right side of my page, I was asking that question because I am doing a craft fair Saturday and was not sure how to go about with the nuggets. My concerns were... too much chocolate in the house, it would never make it to the fair, next was that Halloween is actually still well over 6 weeks out and was not sure how product would hold up. So I have taken the advise from the poll and from friends to go about it this way. I have packets ready to go all the buyer has to do is supply they candy, wrap the label around the candy and staple the cover of card stock.
So wish me luck it has been over five years since my last show but I am ready to go now especially after how well the sale went at Church for the Jr. High trip. (I have even been asked for more cards so that is nice.)
So I used Only Orange and black staz-on, the small bags are from Hobby Lobby and you can fit one nugget in the way I have it or two in if you turn them the other direction. You know by now that the stamp set is by Paper Trey and it is called Spooky Sweets, gotta get one it is wonderful!
No post on Saturday, I need to get up early early to be in Centerville by 7:30 A.M.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

I think I need to go shop at Paper Trey!!!

kathy said...

I think I need that set. I have all the other ones. Good Luck