Saturday, September 1, 2007

Hook, Line and Sinker....

No I am not talking about going fishing this holiday weekend, I am saying how much I adore the new Spooky Sweet Set from Paper Trey. So much fun this is a Hershey Nugget but I have more to show in the coming days.
The bottom photo is of our tree in the back yard. Every year we get a visit from the migrating Monarch Butterfly's. Toward the upper right you can see one cluster, the tree is full of clusters but hard to see them if they are not flapping their wings. The best photo is when they are in flight but my camera just is not capable of the task. My littlest DD just loves to see them her entire face lights up and she runs around and squeals in delight saying POPEYE for butterfly.
Thanks for checking in have a great day.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

WOW! I'd LOVE to have those butterflies in my trees! Lucky you!