Friday, September 14, 2007

Bright Fluffles...


I just love coloring my new fluffle stamps. This card was made using some pretty bright colors but they matched the ribbon so perfectly. I picked the ribbon up at Wal-Mart a while back it was in the clearance bin, my lucky day! SU colors matched perfectly, So Saffron, Pixie Pink and Only Orange.
I ran the Orange Card Stock through the Cuttle Bug Embossing folder and used the ticket corner punch.
The flowers were colored using the ink pads and a blender pen and they also have some stickles in the center.
This card is making its way as I type to Canada in a special WRAK package caring some goodies to a certain Disney Freak (WINK, WINK).
I just have to color my Kitty's orange in honor of our newest family member, Tammy the Cat. She is just a few months old and is so loving, and she also likes my crafting toys and my DD's toys etc...
We are getting ready to pour our patio this evening, it is great having a hubby who works with concrete. I will get some photos for you and post them over the weekend, not sure how much time I will have to stamp he has me making a Southern Feast for all his helpers, fried chicken, sweet potatoes, turnip greens, black eyed peas and corn bread. Anyone hungry?
Have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

kathy said...

They are so cute, I wonder why I don't own any. I guess I will have to find some. Love the card

Peggy Maier said...

Really like the bright colors! Such a pretty card. I only own one Fluffles, but intend to buy more.

Wanda said...

Isn't that just the cutest little kitty? LOVE these colors!!!