Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I have been tagged...

I have been tagged by Wanda over at My Creative Corner

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) - Fluffy Voyager
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) French Vanilla Monster
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) S-Pas
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Green Puppy
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Passa
6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Red Mountain Dew
7. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Vernie Bernard
8. STRIPPER NAME : ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Red Door M & M's (not fair!!! *blushes* LOL)
9.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Lee Arlen

Now I need to tag 5 people I will get this done in a bit and let you know who I picked on. This was fun!

No comments: