Thursday, September 20, 2007

A special gift and a Guess Who?...



This is a Birthday card for my Brother who just happens to be celebrating on Saturday I used the new Stem Silhouettes set along with the Apple Cider paper and some wassabi ribbon. I was torn about putting ribbon on a manly card, what do you think? I do like the finished look but just not sure about the ribbon.
For the frame I modge podged some Apple Cider paper to a Target Dollar Spot frame and then put some ribbon on with red line tape. (I was so lucky with the frames while in Target last week they had some dollar spot items 75% off so the frames were $.25 each, needless to say I grabbed what they had.) This is one of the few photos that exist with all five of us kids in it, a very special photo. The birthday boy is holding me in this picture that makes it even more special.


This is a fun photo shot, I remembered when I saw my DD in a hair thingy and a red shirt that there is a photo of me about the same age doing about the same thing so here are the photos can you guess who I am?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute photos. YOu are the one on top. The background is a giveaway!
Steph