Sunday, September 23, 2007

Genie Bag...

Front View...


Side View...

I have so many items just laying around that I have purchased in bulk when I was on the craft fair circuit it is ridiculous. Well I saw this week on SCS the Genie Bag and I went WOW, after all I have hundreds even thousands who knows what I have left of these white bags taking up storage room in my totes. So I printed off the directions, had to change the measurements some to fit my size of bag and off I went to my craft space to see what I could do. Very easy, did not take much time however, I wanted to just use the DP I had gotten in WRAK group this week and did no stamping for this project,I would like to make these and leave them open to what ever occasion comes up that I may need one for. Then I just made two punches with the word window punch (thanks Julie) and tied on some ribbon from Michaels and I was done in less than 10 minutes. I did leave the back just black, I am after all hoarding my great papers I got from WRAK, can't use them all up at once but you could do the back the same as the front or leave blank as I did.
So how cute are they and a nice size for gift giving, so wonderful when a plan comes together, LOL!

No comments: