Saturday, September 29, 2007

True Friend Cider...


It is so much fun playing when everything is matching and you don't have to spend time getting organized, it made this card come together so fast. I used the True Friend stamp set along with the Apple Cider paper, wassabi card stock, ticket corner punch, brads and ribbon. The black ink is Black Staz-on stamped right on to the DP.

Had a Dr. appt. yesterday I just can't take anymore back and hip pain. She did a test yesterday for arthritis it will take a couple days for the results and she is not surprised with my back history that my hips are now involved. Yippie more problems! This news has put me on pins and needles, my Mother had severe RA but the Dr. assured me that condition was not genetic. I just can't see myself living the same life my Mother endured she was such a strong lady and I am cirtainly not. I will keep you posted with the results.
Have a great weekend.

No comments: