Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hi Ho Silver....


This is the final card I received in the Cuttle Bug Cricut swap isn't it adorable. The problem is it did not come signed or with info so I do not know where to send Props, I have talked about this in a previous post.
For the other swap cards from the weekend I will now share some more info for you...

THSmom made the "make a wish Bella Card using a Stamping Bella image and the divine swirl embossing folder.
Joannhw made the vase card also using a cuttlebug embossing folder, not sure of the proper name but it is a script.
ScrappinGalz Made the flower pot card by using the Cricut Cartridge "Walk in my garden". I just adore this card.
The Chocolate Chip Thank You card was done with a Cuttle bug Embossing folder again this card did not come signed.
So what do you think about swapping cards, I would love to hear your input.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Mary Anne in NJ said...

Awesome cards..they are all cute, but that cowboy card is totally adorable..I've never used the Cricut, but I'm really impressed by what she was able to do with it..I would have loved to receive a card like that, although it would have been intimidating, because I certainly couldn't make anything that great..love your blog..thanks for sharing all the tips, etc.