Monday, September 24, 2007

Pink flowers...



I am having such a great time with this new set, this is one of the first cards I have made with it. The colors I used were Rose Red, Wassabi and Regal rose. I used a large oval in Regal Rose and stamped the sentiment on it in Rose red. Then I took my slot punch and punched on both sides of the oval and ran some organdy ribbon through the slots. I punched the large flower in Rose Red and the small flower in Regal Rose cut them out punched through the center and put on a brad then placed the flower on the card.
This was a quick card to make and I love the color combo. I think I saw a similar card on SCS but I would not call it a CASE of Badsherry but I used her card to inspire mine.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh Sara, that is just so pretty. Love the colors you used. Every creation of your is prettier than the last. You are fantastic.
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

This is lovely!

Amy