Thursday, August 27, 2009

Butterfly Birthday Bag




Happy Birthday today to my wonderful stamping friend Cheryl!


This bag won first place in the stamping bag/wrap category. I cut the bag out with the cricut using the .cut file I created. You can download that .cut file {Here} you will need George and Paper doll Dress-up along with Cricut DS.

Product list...
PTI, buttons, stampers select white card stock, ink and Polka Dot Basics
Card stock black 12 by 12 unknown
Tissue Paper
red liner tape
cricut expression
cricut Design Studio
Cricut .cut file
Cricut George
Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up

Happy Stamp Day!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Such an adorable gift bag!

Susan said...

So cute! I just love the white with black dots!

Banu said...

Sara, this is beautiful. Awesome gift and loved the polka dots.

Jen said...

This is just awesome! I love butterflies! Your friend is sure to enjoy!

Chris said...

very pretty! your friend will love it!

Cheryl said...

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, Sara. You are awesome!!!! How did you ever remember my birthday?
Hugs,Cheryl

Angela (SCS monkeymama) said...

You are so talented; what a great bag!

Anonymous said...

I REALLY LOVE YOUR BUTTERFLY PURSE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING