Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fair Goodies

 


Okay, you have seen our dd's fair projects here are some of mine. I will be showing you more of the butterfly gift bag and my stationary set next week.

Total count for me
8 first place and 2 second place finishes the breakdown...

First place finishes:
Butterfly bag
Enjoy the Ride Stationary
Gate card
floral embossed card
Always card
Decoupage Pic frame (not shown) you can find pic in July blog hop post
Pumpkin Card (not shown)
OOPS, I am missing a card another trip back to Parker! I don't even remember what one it was, where is my brain?


Second place finishes:
Floral Pic Frame
Red White and Blue Card

Have a Happy Stamp Day!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow!!! 8 blues! You are awesome--you deserved every one. Beautiful projects!

Wanda said...

WOW Sara that is GREAT!! How fun to win at the fair!!! Great job on the entries!!

Jen said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! One busy crafter! Congrats on all the ribbons!

Banu said...

Congrat to the creative crafter :D

Very nice and it is so much fun to participate and win in these events.