Monday, August 10, 2009

All Creatures...

The wet summer has been a benefit to the Frog population in town they love to hide around the edges of our swimming pool and eat algae. Marion Pool was closed for a day or two just to figure out how to control the frog population in the kiddie pool. Last week we had 16 of the little buggers in our aquarium for a day (I make the girls put them out before bed). The afternoons are spent collecting and swimming with them. In this picture you see little J playing with "her froggies". Actually I believe our neighbor said they are toads has something to do with the length of the back legs?



Faith Sisters is having a HUGE sale on digi download quick pages and more you can find out more about them here...Faith Sisters

Product list...
**Quick page layout digi page ( I am not sure where this was downloaded from I need to figure out a better way of tagging my downloads with a link to the download page) If you know where this is from or it is yours please let me know so I can give credit.
Nova development software program


Happy Stamp Day!

4 comments:

Amy said...

OMgosh Sara, this is just soo cute! I love this page, and the story that goes with it.

Jen said...

Very cool! ...both the page and swimming with frogs!

Banu said...

ooh!!! very cute. Loved the story and the page :) very very pretty.

Vicki said...

Wonderful page! So cute! We're "sharing the pool" this summer too! Blessings to you!