Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer is Here

Well if you can say Summer arrived in SD now is the time to say it. We have been busy enjoying the pool, DH's fire pit, gardening and in general just cleaning up the place. We have been to the zoo, fair and movies and have had fun as a family however the toll I have to pay with more activity is not fun. DH went to pick up some patches for me this AM when he takes D to the Dentist...(Lidoderm- they really help my hips do not do anything for my back). The girls and I entered many craft projects in the fair this year on Wednesday we plan on going back to see what type of ribbons they have won. Even little J was in on the action with handmade soaps she entered her little frogs and turtles. I have been working on projects for this event with the girls and some for myself the ones I have not scanned or taken pics of I will show when they come home.

For my card I broke out PTI's With Sympathy set, if you need a brilliant sympathy stamp set I totally recommend this one and SU's Praying for You.

 



Product list...
PTI With Sympathy
PTI card stock, ink, ribbon and button
Scallop oval punch
floss
pearls
pop dots

Happy Stamp Day!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy said...

Sara, this is so pretty! Keep us updated on your fair entries! I esp want to know about Little J's soap! Post a pic if you can.

Banu said...

Very Pretty card. Loved it. Yeah as Amy said, please post a picture if you can of the handmade soaps :)

Jen said...

A beautiful card! Can't wait to hear about the ribbons you all won! Too cute that little J made soaps=)

Chris said...

very pretty! love the text! hope you feel better soon! >"<

Susan said...

Gorgeous! I love how you did the button with the ribbon.