Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pink and Purpley...


I was thinking of my Niece the entire time I had this Card Case in mind. She is a total girly girl and loves pink and purple. So for her Bday card this year I used PTI's Plum Pudding and Lavender Moon to come up with Pink and Purpley. I am not even sure if this is how you would spell "Purpley" if it was a word, LOL!!

My Inspiration for this card to CASE came from Amystamper's PTI round 5 swap card, you can see it here in a previous post...

I so love how this card folds and it is very easy to do...
1) Cut your background card stock to A2 size (4 1/4" by 5 1/2")
2) Cut your left half of the card 6" by 4" and fold in half
3) Cut your right half of card 8" by 2 1/4"
4) Stamp
5) Assemble

Product list...
PTI Plum Pudding Card stock, ink and ribbon
PTI Lavender Moon card stock and ink
PTI shimmer white card stock
PTI It's a Celebration stamp set
PTI Birthday Sentiments
SU scallop circle punch
SU word window punch
circle punches
dimensionsals

Happy Stamp Day!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Pretty colors Sara. Are your hands feeling better? Sure hope so.
Cheryl

Chris said...

i really like this card...and i think purpley is a word...LOL i am going to have to try a card like this.

Anonymous said...

This was one of my favs from that swap too. Love your case!