Monday, September 8, 2008

SCA3C2

PTI round 8 swap card by Cllstamper, I love this card and it fits in with my color combo challenge I am so very happy to share it with you. Once again, the passion for Flower Frenzy is growing...





This is one of my swap cards for round 8, I have made it in the past and was asked if I was going to make it for the swap. At that time I had my two swap cards made so I went on and made another batch. The difference is that there is going to be a vellum layer over the Guidelines flower.

I am so shocked to see that EK Success has quit making these acrylic stickers, they were the perfect size to go with PTI stamps that I have. If anyone knows where there is still a stash of these somewhere please let me know I would be happy to purchase them.

Remember to comment on this post with a link to your creation so everyone can see, when posting to a gallery please use keyword SCA3C2.

Here is your color combo for this week SCA3C2
Spring Moss
Plum Pudding
Vintage Cream

If you want to sub SU colors here are some that can be used...
Celery
Perfect Plum
Very Vanilla

Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh..both cards are pretty! I really like the swap card!

Chris said...

great cards!!! they are both so pretty!!! >"< i loved the pics of dh's car...