Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall....


Humpty Photo can be found here


The photos above are what my arms looked like on Sunday after I tumbled into the bathtub on Friday night. The tub caught the back of my knees as I was turning for a towel and I went down hitting both of my arms, head, back etc... I have been in bed for most of the time since, very stiff and dizzy when I get up.

Thanks to all for your expresses concerns I hope to be good to go later in the week. I have a few posts on auto ready to go, but am not working on anything at this time. Just trying to get myself moving again.

Sara

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Hope you are feeling better soon. What a fall!
WandaG_CT

Verda said...

Sara I am so sorry to hear of your fall. Take care of yourself and rest until your are much better.

Cheryl said...

So sorry to hear, Sara, that was very frightening. Hope you get better very quickly. THinking of you.
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Oh Sara, that's awful! Bathtubs and toinets can be so dangerous! Hope you are feeling better. ~babies! Beth

Chris said...

i'm so glad that you are okay. i am sending you healing hugs!!

Wanda said...

Oh Sara, I'm SO sorry to hear about your accident. It looks and sounds VERY painful. NEVER take a bath again!!! LOL I wish you a VERY quick recovery.
Hugs,
Wanda