Friday, September 12, 2008

Blessed Scallops


Palmettostate on SCS inspired me awhile back with a grand scallop card using SAB rub ons. I researched where her scallop card came from, it is a Sizzix Bigz Die XL cut (does not fit the regular Sizzix cutter). So I asked if I could purchase some pre scalloped cards from her, in the end she agreed to make some for me if I would send her some PTI images. That was not a problem and I was so more than happy to stamp my fave PTI images for her and I sent some awesome card stock and ribbons along also.. The other day the happy mail arrived and I have been playing ever since....So Blessed to have found such a wonderful friend in the SCS forum.

Inspiration Card by Palmettostate

Product list...
SU Wasabi Card Stock
SU DP Bella Rose
SU Flight of the Butterfly
SU word window punch
PTI Pure poppy card stock
PTI Sweet Blush card stock
Dimensionals
Marvy Scallop square punch
Sizzix Bigz XL die cut card base

Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those big scallops are to die for! I love this card! Glad to see you are able to craft...are your hands feeling better?

Chris said...

i love the big scallpos, i will have to try this out!!!>"<