Below is the finished product a painted glass ball ornament...
Here is how you can make your own...
Painted Ornament Tutorial Product list
1) Clear Glass Ornament any size
2) Acrylic Craft Paints (I love the glitter or metallic types for this project)
3) Old container to catch excess paint
4) Adhesive Backed Vinyl
6) Cricut Cartridge of your choice
7) 8" length of Ribbon
1) Remove hanger from ornament
2) Pour in Acrylic Paint of your choice
3) Swirl the paint around in the ornament making sure to cover the entire inside
4) Place ornament upside down so excess paint can drain out (I used a cool Whip container and egg carton works great also
5) Let dry this could take a few days, make sure it is totally dry
6) Place hanger back on the ornament
7) Tie your length of ribbon to the top
8) Cut your Vinyl
9) Remove the protective backing
10) Smooth vinyl onto the ornament
Below you can see how I drain the ornaments...
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org