Saturday, December 5, 2009

Home Depot Kids Workshop

The girls LOVE going to this workshop in our area it is the first Saturday AM of the Month so the next one is Sat Dec 5th (today) and on deck to make is a wagon. You can find more information at this link or call your local Home Depot.

I have been working this week on some Sleds the older girls made YEARS ago, in fact when they are done with the projects a Home Depot Employee inspects them and then signs them the date on these was 2003! Yikes, I am way behind. This girls put a base coat of Acrylic paint on them around the same time and every year they make the trip downstairs and then promptly get placed out of the way. This year I have decided to finish them and the girls are more then happy, so happy in fact now little J wants her own. I called my Sister to see if her kids had made them and if so I they were willing to part with on of them. She said they had not and told me to surf the net to see what I can find. So here I am surfing away and so far no luck, they show some kits at the provided link but not the sled. So if you are reading this post and have one of these sleds you would part with can you please email me at
paschal.sara@gmail.com it would really make little J's day.




Product list...
Home Depot Sled Kit
Red Acrylic Paint
Foam Brush
Glitter/Glue
Cricut Expression
Cricut Winter Woodland Cartridge
PTI DP,card stock, ribbon and buttons
Snowflake confetti
Dew drops

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Cute sleds Sara. Sorry I'd never heard of it before so I don't have one to send you. Hope you find one.

Amy said...

These are both so adorable! Do you know anyone who does wood working? Maybe they could make a copy for Little J.

Jen said...

These are cute! I'm going to have to go stalk home depot and see if they are doing something like this again!