Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Highlight A Place For My Cards

When I first started blogging I would highlight one of my fave cards from SCS weekly. I spend so much time in my cozy chair blurffing that I am going to start sharing with you in more detail some of my favorite blogs. Today I am going to take you on a Journey to A Place for My Cards Jeannie Phillips is the author of this blog and a fellow Cricuteer. I love to see her creative cards and I have even CASED a few of them. The Elf post she has up right now is so very CUTE! Jeannie has been in the Cricut Chirp multiple times, you can sign up to receive the chirp in your email when you visit here

She also produces a blog where you can win a free card you can find that here. Here Etsy store can be found here.

So grab a cup of coffee and check out Jeannie she is one creative lady and inspires me daily.

Below is my CASE card, you can find Jeannie's inspiration creation here. I also have a free .cut file posted under my blog header so you can recreate this yourself.

3 comments:

Jeannie Phillips said...

I like your card!!!! you did a wonderful job..thank you so much for being inspired by me...you did a wonderful job on the snowan too.... I am going to have to put your blog in my blog list when I get home...
Hugs and Merry Christmas
Jeannie

Chris said...

so freakin cute!! you know i love my snowmen!! thanks for sharing this blog! >"<

Jen said...

Adorable little peeking snowman...love it!
Merry Christmas!