Today I want to share with you the best vinyl video tutorial I have found on youtube
Video made by expressions vinyl...
Points in the video...
1) Cut only the vinyl not the backing layer
2) Set all the depths to 3
3) Use only the amount of vinyl you need for your project
4) Weeding is taking the vinyl off that you don't use (please save this for another use a great way to use the negative is as a stencil for t shirt painting or etching)
5) Cut down and apply your transfer tape over the weeded vinyl, smooth it and make sure it is adhered well.
6) What she does not show you is that she replaced the backing sheet of the transfer tape onto the sticky side of the vinyl til she was ready to apply it7) Prep your surface making sure it is clean and free of any residue
8) Remove this backing layer for the transfer tape
9) Adhere your vinyl to where you want it placed
10) Take an application tool and adhere to your wall making sure to remove any air bubbles.
I have been very busy crafting vinyl sayings for my Nephews, Niece as Christmas Gifts I will share them with you after the big day. They are stored for now on the transfer tape with the backing placed back on it. On Tuesday I will post a small project I have worked on for our home.
Here you will find the best deals on Cricut vinyl...
Again I am totally blessed by my Sister who found a steal on the Cricut Vinyl while shopping in the Cities at Crafts Direct they had them there for $5.00 Wal-Mart carries a limited selection of colors and the transfer tape. The BEST online source I have found is proudly displayed in my sidebar PRINTONIT.COM now carries over 40 Colors and the best part is you can order a trial pack of 20 6 by 12 pieces for 18.99 so great for all of your smaller vinyl projects. You can also find the transfer tape and etching materials at Printonit plus free shipping on all orders over $50.00.