Monday, December 21, 2009

Need one of These?

Getting snow where you are? We have a storm headed our way for Wed and Thurs of course heavy snow for then. Don't have plans to travel until Saturday so we are good to go there worried about the church Christmas program the girls have been singing their little hearts out hopefully the show will go on.
I won some blog candy from Amy at Scrappingmommy.com in it she had some bella images I totally love this parka one and I colored her to match our DD's parka. Had some trouble with the flocking, I have come to the conclusion that this stuff just is not for me.



Product list...
DCWV glitter stack
Bella image
SU markers
flocking
Cricut expression
Cricut Winter Woodland cartridge
Bling
pop dots

6 comments:

Banu said...

Very pretty card Sara. Loved the coloring. I have never tried flock before, so not sure about that...I love bella stamps as well....I got hooked on to them from Angela..she has a good collection :D

Rebecca said...

I've never tried flock before, either. I was hoping to get flower soft for my Christmas houses, but even that didn't happen. This image is darling, and I love the snowflakes you added around her. So fun!

Jen said...

Love it! That parka images is adorable and you did a great job coloring! I too am not a friend of flock...or it doesn't like me...we just don't get along. I try really hard not to curse but that stuff makes me say more the "What the flock?!"

Chris said...

i'm pretty sure flocking isn't for me either...lol but your card is sure cute!! i wish i looked that good in my parka...i look more like a billboard...>"< good thing those pants with the words on the butt don't come in my size...lol

Susan said...

What a cute card! I am not a fan of Bellas but she is definitely cute. I think I tried flock once. Love the idea, but it didn't work well for me. Stay warm!!

Amy said...

Adorable! I love all the hot pink! And flocking is so fun to use isn't it. I'll buy a stamp just because I think it will look great with flocking or liquid applique.