Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Soak it up part 2...

I have had a few questions about my tile project from Monday's post here are some answers for you...

The tiles I purchased are from Lowes
Name: Angora Noce
bar code: #8020841132328

I have had no problem with ink releasing from this tile (no smearing, running or color residue on the towel I wipe it down with). I used Black and Pumpkin staz-on ink.

Not really sure if the stone actually soaks up the water however, there is no runoff from the tile to the counter.

Hope this helps they sure are fun to make let me see what you create by email at paschal.sara@gmail.com

I went to take photos for you but the batteries need charging, turns out they were used in my DD's bubble machiene, nice.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Thanks so much for letting us know Sara. I am going to buy these exact tiles when I go and see if they work better for me. I didn't use these, but my coasters are pretty anyhow. I will try again.
Cheryl