Monday, October 15, 2007

Do you smell that?



My house is totally filled with the scent of fall this A.M. I cleaned and baked up some squash a neighbor brought over last week and I was working on my swap cards at the same time. Every time I embossed the pumpkins it smelled like pumpkin pie, wanna know why? I put some pumpkin pie spice in the clear embossing powder, go on try it the aroma is lovely. The stamp sets used to make this card were Baroque Motifs from Stampin' Up and Spooky Sweets from Paper Trey and the colors of the card are Only Orange and Always Artichoke.

Okay, so if you were on to read my post from last nights events I do need to clarify my thoughts at this time. I was just so very frustrated, all of the work up all of the hype for over a week at Paper Trey and at game time no one knew how to play. I am referring to the web site crashing on reveal day and the fact that my fave stamp of the trio was not going to be released last night do to a typo that made it all the way through production of the set. I was reading this A.M. some other blogs and I am obviously not the only customer, (yes you can't forget that I am a customer of Paper Trey) that is unsatisfied with the events and I am happy for those lucky ones who were able to get what they longed for. Not that I am saying I am the best speller or have correct grammar far from it but I also do not run a popular Internet site that involves consumers and a bottom line.

Have a nice day and make sure you check out the new releases over at Paper Trey the site is working this A.M.
Sara

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Very pretty card Sara. TFS

Angel said...

Such a cute card!

Lynn Put said...

Great card, love the Cuttlebug embossing with this, very pretty.

You have a great blog too!