Friday, October 5, 2007

Flower Filled Birthday Set...

I am so enjoying this set...
Here you see a Genie bag birthday gift set that will be going to my DD's friend in a few days. I have also made a similar blue one that is going to my DSS for October, I just love making these.
I have to thank my blogger friend at My Creative Corner for posting how to cover the Mints and for making the notebooks for me. She has many great ideas I use and I check her blog out daily, you should bookmark her so you don't miss any great ideas better yet sign up for email notification that is what I do when I find a blog I visit often..


Okay you want to make some of these? Here are the supplies I used...
White paper Sack cut down to 6 1/2" tall
two pieces of Chocolate chip Card Stock measuring 8 1/2" long by 6 1/4" wide
Red Line Tacky tape
Word window punch
ticket corner punch
Daisy punch (retired SU)
1 1/2" circle punch
1 1/4" circle punch
Cuttle Bug Embossing folder divine swirls
Brads
Foam pop dots
White Organdy Ribbon (retired)
Silver cord (Retired)
Riveting SU set
Flower Filled SU set
Ballet Blue and Chocolate Chip Card Stock
Chocolate Chip ink
Notebook from My Creative Corner
York Pepermint candies