Sunday, October 7, 2007

Monroe Park Dedication...





As many of you know from previous posts a new park was constructed earlier this summer and was officially dedicated to Coty's Memory today. What a fun celebration for the community there was face and pumpkin painting, karaoke, kids games, hay rides, Fire Truck Rides and can't for get the Food. Today though is a day to remember Coty and his class (DD's 7th grade class) was there to help with the planning and the dedication. A new sign was revealed and balloons were released in the park, because of the weather the other festivities were held inside.
You can see the previous posts by clicking here..
I'm Published
Mission Completion
Monroe Play set in memory of Coty
I would like to take time now and be thankful for my Children and my Family that God has so lovingly blessed me with. And pray that he will continue to be with Coty's family through this horrible tragedy.
Hugged your kids today?

Don't for get to leave your comment on the previous post to be entered for some blog candy I will draw next Sunday. Genie Bag Blog Candy

No comments: