Monday, October 29, 2007

Kick it up a notch...



I gave this set back to my Sister, it lived here for a very long time and I used it a ton. From cards to doing my DD's bedroom walls etc. I have been putting packages of cards together for the girls to take to the nursing home on Wednesday, the residents love visitors and they will get a kick out of seeing the girls in Halloween costumes. Anyway some of the cards need some reworking and this was one of them it was originally on just a white card, I removed the focal image and cuttlebugged a background and then replaced the image, I like it so much more. My idea was to give the card a modern look and I thought the Traffic Jam embossing folder did just that.

Sunday was spent working on coasters getting all of the paper glued down and drying. It was so relaxing just painting on glue so I did up all of the coasters I had. (The SU DP's worked great, but I see this AM that some of the papers used from the Target Dollar Spot did not hold up so well and some of them discolored.) Now this week I will be able to assemble some coaster projects for the benefit and for Christmas gifts.

Please read the Danielle Duus Benefit post below this one to be entered in the blog candy you will need to send something for the sale or a card for Danielle.

Have a great day,
Sara

No comments: