Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Merry and Bright by Lizze Anne Designs...

I now have my first set in hand from Lizzie Anne Designs and it is called Merry and Bright and have been having a wonderful time playing with this one. It is my first cling mounted stamp set and I have to tell you I have pulled the cling off of one of the ornaments, Oops! (Are you sure about teaching a dog tricks thingy?) But the more I worked with them the better they stuck to the block and the less aggravated I became. This company does have an Angel policy in place so that means I will in the future be purchasing more of Lizzie Anne Designs images. When you follow the above link it will take you to their web page and you can learn more about the company.



This is the second card I made with this set and I actually broke into my embossing bucket again. It has not seen the light of day for a long time and within the past few days I can't seem to get the lid back on. Anyway, I used SU gold glory embossing powder with versamark. Then I colored in the image with a blender pen and ink pads in rose and moss.


This is actually the first card I made with the set I like the card not the color choice I used, but I posted it so you could see the layout it is similar to the card I saw that brought my attention to this set.


My Hubby is home for a few days because of all the rain we have been having so I will have a helper on board to watch our little one and possibly get more cards made.
Have a great day!
Sara

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great job with that stamp set, Sara. I have one Lizzy Ann set (the seashell one) and love it. I hope you post more of your creations with this new set. Thanks for your time to do this.
Cheryl Sims

Wanda said...

What a cute set. Where did you find them? And the cards you made are fabulous!! As always!!! :o)

jodene said...

I love this set. Your cards are wonderful!!