Monday, October 8, 2007

Merry Bella...


I have been working on some Christmas Card ideas and I just love this stamp from Stamping Bella called Merry Bella. The colors I used are Wassabi, real red and white. I ran the white card front through the traffic jam embossing folder after I stamped a sentiment on the front from SU's Merry Moments stamp set. Bella herself was colored with a blender pen and regular SU ink pads I placed some stickles randomly on the Christmas tree then on the trim of her outfit. I am having so much fun with these Genie bags, I am going to make up a ton of them everyone who knows me knows I do not know how to wrap a good present.

Just a reminder to leave a comment on the blog candy post found here to get registered to win some great stuff.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Fabulous Bella cards Sara. I need to buy a Bella one of these days!!!