Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Let it snow...


Some snow or rain is headed to our area for the weekend so I thought this would be the perfect compliment for the changing seasons....


These mini note books are made by Wanda at "My Creative Corner" and they measure 2.5" by 2.5". She did a post awhile back called Snowman Notebooks and I knew then that I just had to have the snowman image so yesterday peebsmama from SCS came through for me and sitting in my mail was a full envie of Merry and Bright Snowmen from SU. (How cool is that, no pun intended, LOL)!

I used my blender pen with ballet blue and blue bliss SU inks to color the snowman then I put some clear stickles on his hat. He was punched out and mounted on a circle of bliss blue. I mounted the circles to the note book with redline tape because I first ran the background through the embossing folder snowflakes and sometimes my Scotch brad double stick tape does not adhere well to embossed card stock. To finish it off a tad of blue GG tied to one of the spirals.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

OMG Sara, this little notebook is absolutely adorable. And you know how much I LOVE snowmen!!!