Wednesday, August 24, 2011

DIY Hair Goody Storage


The girls have been driving me crazy with the organization of their hair supplies
  I had to help them out before I lost it
  Remember A type personality on board;)
who just happens to <3 oatmeal
below is my DIY  Goody Storage
I found the idea while pinning away on pinterest

I just took the empty container and wrapped it in vinyl (even the bottom)
Cut a circle larger than the bottom clip it all the way around
fold in the flaps to cover 
Wrap the vinyl around (worked easier with DH helping at this point)
Trim the bottom with Ribbon to hide where the vinyl meets
I placed another smaller ribbon 1/3 way down the container 
 only adhering it in the back with a few glue dots
this made the row were the bobby pins and clips could hang out;)

we have a small bathroom and I know it is going to meet some water so I opted for vinyl
if it is going in a bedroom Your favorite coordinated DP would work along with fabric
On the inside they will find all of the scrunchies
Now if I find one more on the floor I guarantee you will hear me screaming...

More ideas for the container 
A place for hiding 2 extra rolls of toilet paper
place for storing shopping bags in your ride
anything else driving you CRAZY, if it will fit;)
Happy Stampin'.  God Bless.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! Abbey needs one of these! I even think Ihave the perfect container! I have a hard time keeping track of one girls hair things...I can't imagine 3!
Great idea Sara!

Amy said...

This is a fabulous idea!

Wanda said...

What a great idea Sara. You are SO creative!!!

Chris said...

this is a fabulous idea!! the boys will love it...lmao!!