Friday, August 19, 2011

OWH sketch 82

I made both of these creations for OWH sketch 82 earlier this week. 
 I finally have some time to share them with you.
Here is the sketch...

I have been having a "scraptacutlar" week trying to get my scrap basket organized again.
This entire card came from the scrap box;)


The card below used a free printable made by Karen Adair for Craftsuprint FB page.
I loved her print so much I just printed, cut and used dimensional dots.  
The black really popped the color and I am over the moon with this beauty!

Happy Stamp Day.  God Bless.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Both are lovely! I love the DP you used in the first one. Great sketch!

Julie said...

Beautiful cards, Sara! I love the way you used the scraps on the first one. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Jen said...

Gorgeous card!!!!

Chris said...

beautiful cards! love the sketch!