Monday, August 22, 2011

OWH sketch 83 Butterflies

I have been playing along with the sketches on OWH for a few weeks now, they all scream play with me;)
Here is this weeks sketch.
You can find more information in the following link
One more thing, I really love how they place the cut size.  Most sketch challenges don't do this and you need to print the sketch and cut it up for a template.  
So cheers OWH you rock the world of sketch challenges!!!!


Below is my creation
Paper used from my lovely BD stash my Sister Gave me
s.e.i  chocolat line
Stamp Set is PTI Limited Edition 
To print the sentiment I placed the butterfly stamp on the block
took glue dots to hold the sentiment in shape then I removed the butterfly stamp before inking and stamping;)

Happy Stamp Day!  God Bless!

3 comments:

Amy said...

So lovely! Great sketch too.

Jen said...

Beautiful card! You did a fab job with the sketch!

Chris said...

very pretty card!! love the paper your sis gave you!! >"<