Sunday, August 21, 2011

Christian Paper Crafts Challenge

I saw this challenge the other day and just had to play along. 
The challenge is Clean and Simple and use crayons if you can.
I CAN;)

Please scroll down to my other post for today, lots of inspiration on Crayon Melting Creating
I will just be showing you our finished creations in this post.

These little gems are going to Jessica's Kindergarten Teacher.
Framed art using melted crayons and sentiment from PTI All about you
"Make Life A Beautiful Thing"
by sara and jessica paschal...

Below are the abstract art cards we made by cutting the leftover pieces from the artwork above.
Leftovers are always SO GOOD;)...


These just make me so happy I can't stand it.
We will be making a bunch more of these little yummy treats!

Again please scroll to post below for inspiration and directions.
Product list.

PTI card stock in stampers select white and true black
All about you stamp set sentiment in Tuxedo Black
Crayons
Heat Gun
Photo Frame
Acrylic Paint

Happy Stamp Day.  God Bless.


6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, my word these are all so gorgesou! Love the rainbow look--Little J's teacher is one lucky lady!

Wanda said...

These cards are fabulous. I LOVE the colors. SO glad the crayons are on sale this week, I'm going to have to get some and give this a try. It's just SO pretty!

C.Good said...

Wow!!!!! I remember doing this . . .haven't tried it in years thanks for sharing.

Jen said...

Love the look of these! Very cool! TFS!

Chris said...

these are beautiful!! love the simele one with the strip thru the middle!

Marsha Fisher said...

These turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!! Thanks for sharing them :0)