Wednesday, December 19, 2007

All I want for Christmas is....


All I want for Christmas is.....................................A Giant Hershey Bar.

This it totally my fave chocolate of all time anything from "Kisses" to "Hugs" and "Nuggets" to "Bars" Hershey Milk Chocolate, rocks!

When my Sister was over a few weeks ago, we made some of these paper bows, "So have you tried these yet?", You can follow this posted link to the post on the paper bows.
I wrapped a Large Hershey bar with the same paper and placed a bow on top. Easy Peasy and totally cute, and you can't for get YUMMY! These bars are going to the girl's teachers for Christmas.

I have posted another fave of mine and that is Sudoku Puzzles, you will find a new puzzle everyday on the right hand sidebar of my blog. What is fun about it is you can pick three different levels of play, depends on how much of your brain is operating the day you want to play. I tend to pick the easy level, that tells you how much of my brain I use, LOL!

Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I have been having a ball making these little origami boxes and the paper bows. It makes such a presentation. People seem to like the boxes better than what is inside!!! Amazing. Everyone should try these. Thanks Sara.
Cheryl Sims

Wanda said...

Oh My Sara, your bow is SO pretty! I just can't get myself to make one. I find it SO diffcult to put it on a package and have someone toss all my hard work!!! Kudos to you!