Monday, December 31, 2007

Working with Stems...


This is a card from Saturday that I had CASED from SCS gallery you can see it here done by Petal Pusher. For my colors I used Bravo Burgundy, Hunter and Bordering Blue. On the blue panel there is French Script done in white (hard to see on the photo). I loved the layout so much guess what I did a NOTEBOOK to go with it. Well actually I used different colors but here it is....


I took my notebook a tad farther by putting on some GG ribbon from SU and some brads from the Target Dollar Spot I also used my paper piercer to get more detail onto the panels. The colors for the notebook are Atrichoke, Burgundy and Bordering Blue.

Have a very Happy and Safe New Years Eve, be sure to get a ride and don't drink and drive.

3 comments:

JenniferL. said...

Ooooh I like the oval with the scallop. Might have to try that one.

monika (aka Big Sis) said...

That is an awesome notebook! Love the card as well!

CresceNet said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.