Friday, December 28, 2007

Winter Wonderland....


This is our view looking out our back door through the vacant lot, with fog every evening and early morning this is what happens to the trees they turn a beautiful crystal white. Beautiful for me, I don't have to be out on the slippery roads and I am enjoying the warmth of our home.

Okay, yesterday I decided to pull out a new stamp set that I have not made much use of yet and the winner was Stem Silhouettes from SU. I started out by looking through the SCS gallery and I cased a card from Tashers how beautiful is that. I did not have the colors she used so I went with my own, Wasabi, Ballet Blue and Rose Red. And for the Scallop oval I just used a small oval in Ballet Blue. At first I was not so happy with the results wishing I had the scallop punch, but you know what for using what I have, the card turned out good enough.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Great card Sara. I have this set and I think I've only used it once or twice. I should dig it out and give it a final use since it will be retired at the end of the month. TFS

kathy said...

Beautiful as usual