Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Whippersnapper

Thanks to the great Wish Raker's on SCS I have some wonderful fun new images to play with. Have to tell ya, I do not color well, I think my Art Teacher would have to send me back to school. I see so many cute cards out there colored so nicely mine just seem to fall flat. However, I did have a great time playing with this image yesterday and I have to say for my first time with an aqua painter I don't think I did so poorly. In fact when my DD saw the cards on the table she said they were the best cards she thought she had ever seen (Thanks)! Even my little DD said, "Mouse". Okay, here they are...

This card I colored the stamped image with the aqua painter and chalks, I let it dry and then placed microbeads on top. The punch on the side is Paper Piecing by SU in Chocolate and Pink. I made a pink tab and stamped Happy Birthday in Chocolate.

No comments: