Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dashing Bling

I have to tell you how much I love the Basic Grey -Dasher- line of paper. I sat down this A.M. (early about 1:30, not kidding)and made over 12 different cards with two sheets from this line. I am waiting for a new ink color to arrive so I can finish but wow, I adore it. Yesterday I played around with a pocket card layout, made one a long time ago but it was folded on the 5 1/2" not on the 4 1/4", so that was an adventure but I like the benefits of my toils.


Okay, so for this card the card stock was artichoke, pretty in pink, white and Dasher by Basic Grey. The ribbon is layered and from SU along with the Round tab punch in artichoke and the large and small ovals in artichoke and pretty in pink. (I am also waiting for a new sentiment set to arrive to fill in my small oval.) Now lets talk about the bling, LOVE the sticky rhinestones bought a bunch at Archivers while I was in MN. Now that I have them found again yes, they were lost. Lost in the mess my DD calls a bedroom ( the Lord only knows what she was doing with them, my guess is faux earrings or body piercing of some type. Betcha didn't know they could be used in this way as well did you, don't worry neither did I.)
Have a great Stamp Day!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

This is gorgeous. I love the paper.