Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bella Birthday


This card was made at our last Sister Stamp Day and I have not shown it to you yet, so here she is Cakeabella. This card used paper from K & Co. She was also mounted on Gable Green SU card stock. We had fun coloring her with the glitter gel pens from Sakura, they are really neat, the faux brads in the corner are also done with the pen. For Christmas last year my Sister gave me a type set stamp, now I can do any word I want in a couple different patterns, I love this! (not sure the company the packaging is long gone.)
Make sure to leave a comment on the Fluffles post to be entered for some blog candy. So far the in colors are a huge hit along with Chocolate Chip. I do not have the in colors but I do use a ton of Chocolate Chip.
Thanks for checking in...

No comments: