Friday, August 10, 2007

Cute Cards For Kids Swap Received


This little guy is a gem, if you are the maker of this card please contact me.

This pull out window card was created bySusanna Boyd, great card!

This card should be my Motto card and I am not even a kid (or am I). The creator of this card is Silent RN.

I have had my eye on this eat cake set for a while now, I may have to move it up on my list after I have seen this card, very nice. If you are the maker of this card please contact me.


This card is an explosion card, it is wonderful! If you made it please contact me.

I so enjoy swapping cards and seeing IRL what other stampers are doing and there are so many Cute Kids in my life who are going to get some great cards! Thank you everyone for a great swap.

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

I love love love all the kids cards. Great job to everyone.