Saturday, August 18, 2007

Some Awsome cards in the mail...


Fishy Farts, by Dawnl
I saw this card in the gallery for View Master Cards and it so reminded me of my Dad and Brother I just had to make a trade with Dawn to get it, my dilemma now is who deserves it more! I sure do wish my coloring skills were half as good as hers. Make sure you check out her gallery, you will be amazed she is a great artist, so run don't walk over to SCS and check in on Dawnl

Lady thank you...

This great card came as a thank you from Bonnie my last blog candy winner. I just love the old lady stamp and how she attached the round tab with the brads. Thank you Bonnie!

Cheerabella...

This great card came in the mail this week with some Bella WRAK images, isn't it great. (I now have another wish to make for this cheerabella.) Kathleen Curry
thank you so much for all of the great images you sent plus this grand card!
Snowman...
I talked Wanda into a snowman/snowflake swap and we decided to swap cards as well, dosen't she do a wonderful job, (this card is just great, I love the colors and her coloring is simply great). You can find Wanda at My Creative Corner, need to favorite her site she has many ideas to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh i love the Fishy Farts...cute..and the coloring is wonderful!!!!