Thursday, August 9, 2007

Gone Old School



Okay Wanda (you know who you are) this post is for you. She emailed me yesterday about the SC on splitcoast I said I was having a hard time because I don't have anything but a small circle punch (used on my glitter window cards). So I thought about it checked the gallery and went old school with pencil, scissors and my DD's fave drinking cup. (I got a tad wonky circle but if you don't look very close it is fine.) I love all of the bling on this card and there was not much stamping just the simple word, SWEET. It will make a good Thank You card when needed. The DP's are from Hobby Lobby, flower and brad form C.Keepsakes, scallop circle from Wish Rak and there you have my SC136 challeng card Old School style.

1 comment:

Corie said...

This is so cute -- love that big flower.