Thursday, August 23, 2007

Card Candy Ballet Blue

Wow, I just love candy (card candy counts as well). I played around on Wednesday with making a few snowman and snowflake themed sets. This is what I came up with...


Of course I had to make a sample card using some of the candy pieces but, I did not eat them all up! In addition I used a ballet blue panel under the embossed snowflake card stock.
Don't you love candy?
Remember, leave comment on Fluffles post to get registered to win some blog candy.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great idea to make all those pieces. Love the blue. Looks "cool".
Cheryl Sims

Anonymous said...

I love your blog site and this card candy is great! I have never made any nor recieved any! I think I would like to try my hand at this!

jodene said...

Very pretty Sara.