Monday, May 14, 2007

Teacher Thank You's Paper Clip book marks







My girls and I spent Sat and Sun working on Teacher thank you projects, they get out of school on Friday. (It will make my youngest happy, but I don't think I am ready for all of the fighting and the Mom's she did this and that, UGH!) However, I am looking forward to the swimming pool, lake, shopping and weekend trips. We are planning our annual trip to the Omaha Zoo over Memorial Day weekend.
Back to the crafts, both girls made bookmarks with the jumbo paper clips ( I found them at Wal-mart for under $1.00 for 15). We broke out the recycle bin and cut up cereal boxes for our chipboard then ran it through the sizzix. Next they chose the colors they wanted ran them through the Xyron and then the sizzix. After they layered up the chipboard we glued on to the clip using E600 glue and let dry.
For the card we used the flower die cut and the buckle slide die cut. The thanks was stamped with the Many Thanks Set in Only orange we combined to challenges over on SCS to complete the project, TLC115 end of school year and LSC115 wide open spaces.



No comments: