Thursday, May 3, 2007

Out of the Box


This week I have stepped out of my normal box of colors that I use when crafting. I have been stuck on So Saffron, not quite navy, then I will add celery or regal rose. (I like these color combos).
The top right photo shows a card where I ran transparency through the CB embossing folder, I love how this turned out, (was hard to get a good photo), this was the challenge today on SCS. It worked best when I had a piece of card stock behind the transparency.
The bottom left card was a case from SCS Oceangirl . (Follow this link and it will take you to her gallery.) I loved this punch but rarely use it, guess it gets to come out and play again for a while.
The bottom right hand photo was used with the flip flop wheel. The words need to be redone but I used the stamp Celebrate the Season, IRL this looks really cute. This was also a case from a card done by Cindy McVey (this weeks card pick, follow the previously listed link to her gallery). I like how she used the wheel stamp then punched out parts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are fabulous cards!! I love how you used that punch. I don't have it yet but may have to purchase it sometime soon. Thanks for the fantastic ideas!!
Debbie J.